Here is a brief list of my summer style essentials.
- Rose pink & nude colors This rose pink color makes me feel so feminine! Whether it’s a blouse, jewelry statement piece, or the color of my lipstick. I prefer Velvet Teddy by MAC Cosmetics for pinkish nude lip color. I got the tank from the sale rack at PINK Victoria’s Secret. Don’t mind my snapchat flower headband lol
- High waisted distressed shorts A good pair of high-waisted distressed Levi’s shorts is a summer must! My summers would be incomplete without my collection of vintage renewal shorts. The white ones from the above pics I bought at a vintage urban shop on La Brea Blvd in West LA.
- Knee Ripped Jeans The detail that ripped knees add to an outfit ultimately pulls it all together! I’m loving my ripped knee jeans now more than ever. I’m modeling in the above collage Topshop JAMIE skinny jeans, Paige boyfriend jeans, and Paige Verdugo skinny jeans.
- Chunky HeelsBecause of the comfort chunky heels lend, you can last all day wearing them!The above nude heels are by Hinge which I recently sold on my Poshmark closet because I started to realize that my chunky heel sandals & heels was becoming a bit obsessive.
- Gladiator Sandals Complete a simple outfit with a pair of gladiator sandals that will make head turns! The above photo are my Rebecca Minkoff tassel gladiator sandals, which sadly are for sale on my posh closet since they fit too small.